Saturday, September 18, 2010

Haha!

Haha! home with her daughter off towards happinessToday is the tenth day of her work to fight the summer, explain tonight's dinner: dinner place ; two people dinner Kobe beef Small abalone ; mejillon powder dry big step a small pot in front of me Kobe beef shabu brush good Kobe beef BB baked pigeon steamed fish, lobster sauce Gentiana pepper Swamp ; herve leger each a fruit I am a student of Chemistry, Kenji, is like doing experiments, but a required course of our experiments, many subjects are related with the experiment, but I never imagined, my face is because the longer red blood test. In the course of one experiment, I do not care to spill their agents face. Thanks to remedy in a timely manner was not caused much harm. But since after that, my face began to appear red blood, and finally to terrible situation. my face dry skin, peeling, skin started thinning, atrophy, dermal exposure to the outside, I really can not see people. teachers and students are concerned, they gave me a lot of recommendations drugs, but have no herve leger dress effect. I am very worried, confused. heard that red blood is difficult to cure, even what products are very easy to relapse Well, really sick of it, out of me all day no mood to learn, what is worse fear into the laboratory.
I also had questioned the methods remove redness, and finally one day, a classmate told me that a friend of her face red blood is the U.S. in the Company The cured product cured red, and so far no recurrence. According to the information she gave me, I entered the U.S. in the company's Web site, a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the health of the products of cured red felt this product with the previous Removing red method and remove those products are not the same red, herve leger bandage dress especially science, especially professional, I have to online health advice of the experts in the expert told me that I have been severely damaged cuticle, suggested that I use the health of the company Face red type suit to try. I think we can try, without hesitation, and ordered a red face, redness and severe type package.

No comments:

Post a Comment