Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Add new articles


me over the years, has been practicing with this sentence mm for you, you are most passionate mm my friends! chapter of my novel has now joined the VIP, please support me further; To Dear Readers: In order to support the development of red armbands, an apology was invited to join the VIP, so the inconvenience to you, please you to forgive me, if you are willing to read the charges section, follow these steps to obtain red armbands coins: 1, please first visit literature registered as a red armband site users, if you have a red armband registered users skip this step; 2, into the personal management center; 3, find the section in the VIP management functions, click on, in the event of an option in point VIP readers; 4, then there is option in points in the VIP membership application, the application is successful, it will appear delta page, one-time delta 20 yuan can become a member. 1 yuan currency equivalent to 100 red armbands. very grateful your support! my novel address is www.nocel.hongxiu, cona38362 very grateful to see my christian louboutin friends Wyatt corpus. This is the beginning. then I will be more and more in Proceedings, add new articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment