Friday, October 15, 2010

Night off, I invite everyone to restaurants

Night off, I invite everyone to restaurants, because Today is my birthday, a rare place of beauty in Bali birthday, all my friends are with me last Chuila Zhu, thank you very much, is the efforts of all the successful completion of the MV shooting, editing out hope after MV All viewers can see our heart ~ .150 grams of raw pork tenderloin 2 eggs 250 grams .water .rice crust fungus 15 grams fat (I forget the hair, so do not put) .red pepper green pepper.winter bamboo Christian Louboutin shoots 10 grams of 50 pigs restraint law Shun meat, cut into pieces, wet starch, wine, salt and mix well. shelled eggs add a little water, beaten egg mixture, pot and add a little oil to keep the small fire, adding the egg mixture, a little cooked remove the backup started. .winter bamboo shoots sliced, with gravy tune into Weizhi. .meat into the hot oil the next 7 cooked arguing, the next onion, ginger, garlic, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, red pepper green pepper noise absorption, adding eggs, cooked into the Wei Zhi , boil water with starch income juice into a bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment