Friday, October 15, 2010

In addition, the combination of Hip-Hop and pop rock In the expressed his views on the draft stars.

In addition, the combination of Hip-Hop and pop rock In the expressed his views on the draft stars. festival stage. .source of China Entertainment Network (www.yule.com.cn) Original: .Some people expressed dissatisfaction with my music that ugly. I call this morning that non-mainstream, the mainstream I do not play!! This is who we all make a song about it! Manson, the United States the first person visual rock ~ here is his picture .August 25 .today got up early, before dawn to start wearing makeup.As days of shooting Moncler high-intensity combined with dry air plane body has finally lost his temper, lit so that the lips played a small bubble, thanks to a super-sophisticated techniques please make-up artist [Miu Miu] his excellent, I was the United States and the United States to appear in the front of the camera. .:) .first scene of the airport, the director asked me to show the Cold War and the lovers of girls to travel alone in the feeling of bloom, and the first prop is my lovely doll suitcase (with map oh), the director can be funny made me laugh frequently end market hh .airport Some we are back to the Club Med, this is the balcony of my room framing, to show herself to a foreign country can not dial the phone sour lovers feel, I feel that the original film is also a need for acting in the MV!

No comments:

Post a Comment